Jr. Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager whose expertise & interest will be on web applications. Experience on any kind of SaaS products will be a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience as being project management / business analyst or tester
- Management of incoming tasks, and keeping track of development team’s workload
- Specify the development of design or test engineering sensing systems
- Implement concepts for wide range of complex product issues
- Generate product specifications with limited to no supervision
- Specify and/or perform engineering analysis of complex scope
- Define, coordinate, perform and generate engineering test reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced data analysis and software trouble-shooting.
- Demonstrated effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical thinking, and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Google Drive).
- Must be able to handle multiple processes while testing cases and developplan “fixes”.
- Experienced in Jira, Basecamp, Svn, Git, TFS is a plus
- Experienced in user experience tools (wireframe, prototype) is a plus
- Graduate from one of Computer Science, MIS or related Mathematicsdepartments.
For application, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org